Solstice Pals Solstice Pals

HHAHAHAHA FUCK

AT first i was like wtf? But thats actuallyp pretty damn funny lol 5/5

The Raven, shadow subject The Raven, shadow subject

Fantastic O.o

This is one of the most well polished visual games ive seen on newgrounds, but the only fault is the actual sound... The music could be much much better and the sound effects ruin the mood. Hit me up i can help with both of those.
Awesome game nice story
Am i the only one who thought the bad dude looked lik the auditor in madness combat?

Chayoss with yell words Chayoss with yell words

I really like this song. It's something I can really enjoy. Are these vocals yours? The beat is really good and the synths have a strange ambiance to them but it works out pretty well. The only down fall is that the vocals can't be clearly heard.

DustyBoozer responds:

thanks man. yeah, I didn't actually have any words to this song or anything like that. its mostly improvised bullshit and gibberish that i purposely set in the background a bit so you cant tell it's unintelligible most of the time.

Laying Down, Looking Up Laying Down, Looking Up

Lovely, you have so many arps it's not even funny lol ok maybe it is :) I really like this song, the drums add alot of flavor and the synths are right on! Good job! :)

Dist. - Supposedly Innoce Dist. - Supposedly Innoce

I feel like I'm in a toy makers shop and about to get murdered hahah, I really love this piece! Everything in it fits soo so perfectly. From the drums with sudden double bass to the lead (whatever it may be) and all the background stylish pieces I'm in love with this song!

Madness Sketch Hank and Clown Madness Sketch Hank and Clown

agian lol beast and once agian another question

i've been searching for a way to do Tricky's mouth+mask etc. combo costume set and i wanna use your idea here for my graphiv novel Dead West. Can I?
LOVE THE TEETH

Hank Madness Hank Madness

gotta question, also beast pic

im in the process of creating a graphic novel titled Dead West which is lightly based on Madness Combat. Would you mind if I took your idea here and used it?
Really amazing my man, im jealous of your shading ^^

Fifty-50 responds: