Chayoss with yell words Chayoss with yell words

I really like this song. It's something I can really enjoy. Are these vocals yours? The beat is really good and the synths have a strange ambiance to them but it works out pretty well. The only down fall is that the vocals can't be clearly heard.

DustyBoozer responds:

thanks man. yeah, I didn't actually have any words to this song or anything like that. its mostly improvised bullshit and gibberish that i purposely set in the background a bit so you cant tell it's unintelligible most of the time.

Laying Down, Looking Up Laying Down, Looking Up

Lovely, you have so many arps it's not even funny lol ok maybe it is :) I really like this song, the drums add alot of flavor and the synths are right on! Good job! :)

Dist. - Supposedly Innoce Dist. - Supposedly Innoce

I feel like I'm in a toy makers shop and about to get murdered hahah, I really love this piece! Everything in it fits soo so perfectly. From the drums with sudden double bass to the lead (whatever it may be) and all the background stylish pieces I'm in love with this song!

Dist. - Paralized With Fe Dist. - Paralized With Fe

That's a groovy well Groove! lol I love the lead in this, almost reminds me of Friday the 13th XD but your drums were a bit subtle but very effective and the the synths and background effects ad a real touch of darkness. It would be a great video game or indie movie or animation theme. You know vocals like "Voyager" (look on youtube) would fit greatly into this style!

THOF part IV THOF part IV

Pretty badass! I like the whole inspiration for the deal as well. I like your riffs simple yet effective. You should add some brass or strings to go along with the longer more drawn out riffs in your song.
Keep it up!

GraveDigger87 responds:

I see you like the sort of symphonic type thing. I have a keyboard i can try that kind of stuff. Thank you for the review!

Dearly Beloved Rearranged Dearly Beloved Rearranged

Nice <3 I love this song, then again who doesn't? Really nice job here, the spacey synth strings you used really bring "awe" to the piece. Good job!

I Don't Want To Be Human I Don't Want To Be Human

Interesting...

I don't completely understand all parts but parts like 5:40 are freaking awesome. A LOT of it is awesome but some of it (in my opinion) isn't all there :/ it's very Progressive which I love to death :DDD

Roland of Gilead Roland of Gilead

Not bad :3

I loved it, flowed very nicely and each of the instruments very distinct.
I am kinda biased towards this though as I am reading the Dark Tower series currently and right now I'm on book V: Wolves of Calla

hektikmusic responds:

thank you very much for the review! that's awesome that you are reading the Dark Tower series, they're my favorite books and the Wolves of the Calla is a pretty good one. thanks for listening and Stephen King thanks you too lol

Bass Drudge Bass Drudge

OMG

DOUBLE BASS JUNKIE HEREEE lol I really love this song from the crazy effects on the riffs to the over insane kicks. Fantastic! Keep it up!!

Ryan-of-the-Metal responds:

Thanks alot, I appreciate the feedback. ;) I love this sort of music, gets me going and whatnot ^_^

Gloominess Gloominess

Good

I liked it.