View Profile WinglessStudios

All 108 Audio Reviews

64 w/ Responses

I really like this song. It's something I can really enjoy. Are these vocals yours? The beat is really good and the synths have a strange ambiance to them but it works out pretty well. The only down fall is that the vocals can't be clearly heard.

DustyBoozer responds:

thanks man. yeah, I didn't actually have any words to this song or anything like that. its mostly improvised bullshit and gibberish that i purposely set in the background a bit so you cant tell it's unintelligible most of the time.

Lovely, you have so many arps it's not even funny lol ok maybe it is :) I really like this song, the drums add alot of flavor and the synths are right on! Good job! :)

I feel like I'm in a toy makers shop and about to get murdered hahah, I really love this piece! Everything in it fits soo so perfectly. From the drums with sudden double bass to the lead (whatever it may be) and all the background stylish pieces I'm in love with this song!

That's a groovy well Groove! lol I love the lead in this, almost reminds me of Friday the 13th XD but your drums were a bit subtle but very effective and the the synths and background effects ad a real touch of darkness. It would be a great video game or indie movie or animation theme. You know vocals like "Voyager" (look on youtube) would fit greatly into this style!

Nice <3 I love this song, then again who doesn't? Really nice job here, the spacey synth strings you used really bring "awe" to the piece. Good job!

Interesting...

I don't completely understand all parts but parts like 5:40 are freaking awesome. A LOT of it is awesome but some of it (in my opinion) isn't all there :/ it's very Progressive which I love to death :DDD

Not bad :3

I loved it, flowed very nicely and each of the instruments very distinct.
I am kinda biased towards this though as I am reading the Dark Tower series currently and right now I'm on book V: Wolves of Calla

hektikmusic responds:

thank you very much for the review! that's awesome that you are reading the Dark Tower series, they're my favorite books and the Wolves of the Calla is a pretty good one. thanks for listening and Stephen King thanks you too lol

OMG

DOUBLE BASS JUNKIE HEREEE lol I really love this song from the crazy effects on the riffs to the over insane kicks. Fantastic! Keep it up!!

Ryan-of-the-Metal responds:

Thanks alot, I appreciate the feedback. ;) I love this sort of music, gets me going and whatnot ^_^

Epic

Brass does a lot.

AMAZING

I absolutely love this piece. The only thing I could think to add would have to be a lone vibrato violin. Panned to the left... idk why left but it seems right. Then when the beat kicked in at 2:15 it caught me way off guard but it was perfection.
10/10 5/5

oddfellowfloyd responds:

Thank you, man! :) If I could play violin well enough to try and record the melody line and add it into the mix, I would, but alas, I don't play violin... Glad you liked the beats, too! Can you guess what odd-meter time signature it's in? ;)

http://winglessstudi os.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.c om/user/VHmusiccompo sers/

Sand's Lament @WinglessStudios